To report potholes on local roads in Calhoun County, call 800-781-5512 or click here.

To report potholes potholes on state trunklines, click here.

Most state trunklines are freeways with M, I, or US designations (e.g. I-94, I-96, I-696 or M-14, M-1, US-10, US-24). Include as much specific information about the location as you can.