Report A Road Problem

The Calhoun County Road Department (CCRD) will make every effort to respond to your request as promptly as possible. Please provide all the information requested and be as detailed in your explanation as possible.

STOP! Use this form to report non-emergency road problems only. Do not use this form to report an object blocking the road, a stop sign down or any other problem that requires immediate attention. Please contact our office immediately at (269) 781-9841. After business hours or during the weekend, please contact central dispatch at 911.

What type of comment are you submitting?
 service request question suggestion concern praise


Your Name:  

Phone Number:  


City: State: Zip:  

Email Address:

Describe the road you are contacting us about below, including crossroads and the township it is located in. If you have a photograph you would like to share, you can include that as well. Please note that you should NOT get out of your vehicle and try to take pictures in the road.

What Road?:

Crossroads: &


Include a picture? (optional)

Describe the situation below. Please provide as many details as possible.

Your Message

Please answer the following so we know that you are not a robot.

  • Categories: